Enlish

Friday 21 January 2011

How Lo Can You Go?/The Lo Files #2

I'm a little late on this one, but only by a few days. Truth is, when measuring the strength of your Polo pieces against Big Vic Lo's you quickly realise its a completely pointless venture that will either lead to A) forgetting about it all together or B) ultimately causing your own financial ruin by attempting to emulate the greatness of his vast collection. I have chosen the latter.

Episode 2 : Wash Yo Ass


Unfortunately, my bathroom game with the Lo is pretty weak. I do have a few bits hanging around but they're mostly buried in the midst of the bomb site that I call home so they'll have to come out at a later date. The item I have chosen is a relatively obvious toiletry but still noteworthy nonetheless.

THE GIANT LO COLOGNE BOTTLE



BURY ME WITH THE LO ON

No comments:

Post a Comment