Enlish

Friday 28 January 2011

Groundhog Day



Having only just recovered from my stupidly over indulgent evening on Wednesday, I am now going to leave the house and return to a drinking environment. I still pretty much feel like hot dog egg after the other night, a sure fire sign that my body's ability to quickly regenerate after drinking stupidly large amounts is on the decline. That is bad news, but then again..... No, its just bad news all over. I can only hope that my boy Fat Money is experiencing a similar decline otherwise its going to get messy quickly. Peep for me on Twitter (@Enlish) for semi regular updates on the hideous alcoholic bingeing. I'll be back to drop some jewels on you tomorrow unless I get back completely tanked and post up some shit for you while I'm still having a party tonight (lets hope not). Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment