Enlish

Monday 14 February 2011

The Come Down



I'm still suffering from the after effects of performing at rave in Bristol on Saturday night with Stig Of The Dump, DJ Manipulate, Jam Baxter, Dirty Dike, London Zoo and the special guest Big Leaf Dog. I know I promised a 'Team Hate Road Trip Memory' but theres a couple of problems with that....firstly I'm in no fit state to do anything right now due to feeling like Chris Walken in The Deer Hunter (see above) and B) Some spineless piece of shit jacked my camera and ran on Saturday night (see? My life IS real). Luckily, all of the photos on there have been backed up apart from the ones taken that night. Truth be told, I don't really care about the camera as it is a simple, replaceable possession. The photographs however are NOT replaceable so if by any MIRACLE the person out there who very bravely stole my shit reads this, get me the memory card back at least, if not the camera as well. Truth being told, I'd like to make this exchange in person so I could pay you back by slapping the fucking taste out of your mouth before breaking whatever is left of your wretched, virtually non existent spine.

Anyway. It could be karmic retribution. Maybe. But I can't be talking all that deep shit right now.

I will soon be regaling you good people with other stories though, along with all the other shit that I normally talk, so stay tuned.

Thank you constant reader. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment