Enlish

Thursday 31 March 2011

I Like Dreaming...

*HEAVYWEIGHT KNOCK OUT MC BATTLE*

ENLISH (Me)


*VERSUS*

RIHANNA (Her)


I've been having some fucking weird dreams recently.

In last nights bizarre dream, I was having an 8 Mile-esque rhyme battle with Rihanna, over beats, 3 X 60 second rounds, in Eddy Piranhas front room. Rihanna went first but didnt have much to say, I went second but she cut me off after 8 bars. I then shouted at the time keeper to say she was cutting me off, but he was busy trying to chirps Rhianna's mate (whoever she was). Luckily, Rhianna saw the injustice in this and we agreed to reschedule the battle for a later date. What a nice lady. At this point I walked out of the house to find myself deserted and lost in a country field with no evidence of my Dad's house or Rihanna in sight. Then I woke up.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I sincerely hope Ian doesn't read these posts about your dreams, he'll never talk to you again.

    ReplyDelete