Enlish

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Get Your Shine On - Scizzahz



If you don't know Scizzahz, get to know now. Im not ashamed to say I'm proud that he's 'my motherfucking protege' (his own words), as my man has been on the grind for a long time now consistently churning out dope material. Not only that, but he mixed and mastered both my 'Heart Shaped Glocks' EP and 'So Massive Volume 3' (as well as dropping a number of guest verses), plus produced and rapped on the Lion's share of our Genius Squad LP 'The Cleverlution'. Add to that the fact he has been overly active on the battle scene for some time now and you'll see that Big Sciz is 110% dedicated to this Hip Hop ting.

There is also the tiny matter of him producing most of the tracks for and mixing and mastering my entire 'Rap Ain't Real' LP and mastering my entire 'Cold Lazarus' LP and you'll understand the reasoning behind the name of his forthcoming LP, 'I Still Work Harder'. Keep an eye out for that.



As an added bonus, check out this Don't Flop battle from tiiiiiiiiiime ago when Sciz and I still flat shared in Brighton. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment