Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Cold Lazarus LDN LP Launch Friday 8th July

Does what it says on the tin. A bunch of people, approximately 95% of the UK Hip Hop community will be at the NASS festival, but i'm relying on the other 5 percent (or as many as possible) to come to this. Otherwise you will make Baby Jeebus cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment