Enlish

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Warming up for GZA Last Night



Stig and I warmed up for the GZA last night. In stark contrast to the almost completely apathetic crowd at the Murs gig at the Jazz Cafe last week, the crowd were far more involved and I personally think we smashed it. I particularly enjoyed screaming 'fuck the royal wedding' on the mic, which might have got the biggest cheer of the night.



GZA himself smashed the show, but as is usually the case, proved himself to be a complete and utter miserable bastard afterwards. To be fair, I was shitfaced drunk and obviously cock blocking him (for hitting on MY girlfriend), plus he's pushing 50, but I still think that when a life long fan who is also your support act tries to give you a little love you should reciprocate, even if its fake, rather than just be a grumpy prick about it. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment