Enlish

Thursday 19 January 2012

SM Bozack Radio

What do you get if you get super producers 184 & The Purist, vinyl aficionado Joe Bozack and all round SMB/High Focus rap bad boy Dirty Dike together in a room? You get SM Bozack radio stupid. What is you, ignant? Jheeeez.



Basically, the boys get together with a whole bunch of beers, a sprinkling of piff, some killer records and some witty banter and bring you possibly the most entertaining shit you will see or hear since Noels House Party got locked off. Complete with audience interaction and special giveaways it is thoroughly suggested that you tune in to get your fix. The next show goes live on the SM Bozack ustream channel this friday at 7.30 PM (GMT) and features special guest Leaf Dog (High Focus). I was a special guest once. I brought the lads some chicken nuggets and the entire phone convo was taped without my knowledge. I sounded sooo gangsta. They now owe me my own guest spot on the show and a billion pounds. Stay tuned for that.

Check the links below to get involved -

CHECK OUT THE USTREAM CHANNEL

LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE

EPISODE 1

.... And youll have to search for the rest yourselves cause I cant be fucked haha. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment