Enlish

Tuesday 22 February 2011

OFWGKTA

Odd Future Wolf Gang. Kill Them All.

As previously stated, I didn't start this blog in order to just post every single new video/song/act that pops up, but seeing as My Life Is Real I will post up anything that appeals to me in particular, and this gang of bizarre, fucked up rapping skater kids from LA are just the ticket. They really don't need anymore shine, they're blowing up right now, but if you haven't heard these guys then you need to.

I used to be a skater rat back in the day. I was never particularly good. I just used my deck for a seat in order to roll up, then just roll around on it, high. Those days are long gone but these crazy motherfucks make it seem like yesterday.






http://oddfuture.com/

Info/Discography on Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment