Enlish

Sunday 6 February 2011

Dilla Tribute Jam. Amazing.



I'm not a 'bandwagon jumper'. Don't even get me started on that shit. I been down since day dot. Anyway, I've never been to a Dilla tribute gig before but I did go to this joint at The Scala tonight, mainly due to the fact it was my Wiz's girl's bornday (if I'm being honest). However, the simple fact is this; it might just have been the best Hip Hop jam I've ever been to. In my life. No shit. I'm too lean to keep chatting on it but needless to say I'll hit you up with the scoop tomorrow when I'm sober. Dilla didn't change my life, honestly, but this tribute gig for him tonight did, for real. The joints all banged and everybody was bugging out, dancing, going nuts. Real ill. His MUM was there. Ma Dukes. She was there! Got on the mic and everything. It was mad. Real real crazy shit fam wooooowwwww

I got video. I'll hit you up soon. RIP Dilla though, still.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment