Enlish

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Best Weekend Ever


Many apologies for my lack of witticisms, I have just returned from an utterly destructive 5 day bender (no homo) that began on Friday night and ended this morning. Needless to say I am a drooling wreck and too far gone to give you anything of interest to read, but I will be back on it tomorrow with all of the gusto and panache you have come to expect from me.

Highlights included -

Completely irresponsible drug and alcohol intake
Seeing many good friends who I had not had the chance to link with in a while
Pretty much finishing off both the 'Rap Aint Real' and 'Cold Lazarus' LPs
Winning the 'Rhyme Date' contest at Slipjam B
Completely irresponsible drug and alcohol intake

... And many more. I just can't actually remember yet. I'll be back tomorrow with some shit fo yo ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment