Enlish

Wednesday 18 May 2011

It's Time For The.....

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION. Again. Sorry, I know. But this is the precise reason why I havent been hitting you off with my usual brand of witty and informative Hip Hop inspired banter lately; I've been busting my fucking ass trying to get this LP sorted and believe me, every single thing that could have possibly gone wrong during the entire process from recording to manufacturing has and seemingly continues to do so. I've been fucking crazy busy recently and not just sorting this shit out either. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Anyway, excuse me. That's not your fault. This LP, 'Cold Lazarus', has been 4 years and a lot of blood, sweat, tears, money, beers, honeys, drugs, pubs and nervous breakdowns in the making. But it's nearly there, thank fuck. It drops on 07/06/2011 on CD, digital download, LIMITED EDITION USB aaaaaaaand

*Drum Roll*

CASSETTE (SUPER LIMITED)

No vinyl, but unless someone wanted to chuck a few grand my way that was never going to happen anyway.

CD/DIGITAL DOWNLOAD -



LIMITED EDITION USB - Containing the Cold Lazarus LP, Rap Ain't Real LP, a bonus EP, random dubs, radio appearances/freestyles, artwork, photos and to be honest, anything else I can fit on there. A good catch. Plus, it looks like a giant drug pill. Who doesnt like giant drugs?



CASSETTE (HOMEMADE) -

You all know I'm a massive fan of tapes, so I thought fuck it, why not? I couldn't find a repro company but found a bunch of TDKs in a shop in Brixton so decided to do some arts and crafts. All done by my hand and my hand alone. "Home dubbing, the death of the music industry." You get the Cold Lazarus LP on side A and the 'Rap Ain't Real' LP on side B. BARGAIN.




Home dubbing is not without its perils though, as exhibited here.

"Never put me in your box if your shit eats tapes" - Nas



All of the above will be available from me directly, as well as Rarekind Records, Suspect Packages and of course via my bandcamp page.

Also, CD PRE ORDERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FROM SUSPECT PACKAGES.COM!!!! ORDER NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

Enlish - Cold Lazarus - Suspect Packages



So that's the LP, dropping on the 7th of June. If you know me, you know a lot of time and effort has gone into this project, so any support is greatly appreciated.

As an aside, my LP launch party will be in Brighton @ SlipJam B on the 2nd June (Friday) at The Hope on Queens Road. London launch will be at Suspect Packages live at the Vibe bar on Brick lane, the 2nd friday in July. Further gigs TBC, but you know I'll let you know. Standard.

Until then, the single (with FREE LP) is still available from my bandcamp and itunes (for a LIMITED time only - get it while you can!), with all the relevant links, some of my recent press and my most recent battle to check out below. Also check me on 20/20 radio and the latest Suspect Packages radio Podcast -

20/20 PODCAST (STREAM/DOWNLOAD)

SUSPECT PACKAGES PODCAST MAY 2011 FT. ENLISH INTERVIEW, SONGS AND FREESTYLES (STREAM/DOWNLOAD)

Peace all.

PURCHASE 'MESSED UP' FT DJ MANIPULATE & 'ARROGANCE IS BLISS' FT. SEAN PRICE, STIG OF THE DUMP AND DJ MANIPULATE FOR THE TINY SUM OF £3.00 AND RECEIVE THE 'RAP AIN'T REAL, MY LIFE IS REAL' LP FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW, THE ENLISH BANNER AT THE TOP OR THE SMALL SINGLE COVER PIC AT THE TOP TO THE RIGHT TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE BANDCAMP!!!!!

LINKS -

BANDCAMP (£3 FOR 14 TRACKS)

ITUNES (£0.79 FOR THE SINGLE SONG)





PRESS

KNOWLEDGE MAGAZINE

UK ALL DAY

BLACK BUDGET ENTERTAINMENT

STYLE43

No comments:

Post a Comment