Enlish

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Gone (?) But Not Forgotten - Red Master

Peace all. Once again, sorry for my lack of significant action on the blog, Ive been super busy trying to get everything ready for my LP release and have literally encountered every single conceivable obstacle along the way. You may have noticed via Twitter that I've been threatening suicide for a while now, and this is the precise reason why.

Anyway, the title of this post does not pertain to me (although it might do soon), but more of a MIA rapper. Remember Red Master? Criminally underrated and years ahead of his time, he dropped one album entitled "I'm Right, You're Wrong" a few years ago (which was already a few years overdue) entirely produced by Beat Butcha, and then promptly disappeared off of the map.

This is one of my favourite rap songs EVER, real talk. Plus its my theme tune for the day seeing as I'm feeling like murdering myself. Where you at Red?



COLD LAZARUS DROPPING 07/06/2011 ON F.U. MUSIC



ARROGANCE IS BLISS/MESSED UP AA WITH FREE LP STILL AVAILABLE FROM MY BANDCAMP FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY FOR £3



ENLISH BANDCAMP

SINGLE SONG ALSO AVAILABLE ON ITUNES

No comments:

Post a Comment