Enlish

Friday 11 March 2011

POLITICS AND BULLSHIT

As a general rule I tend to avoid discussing 3 things, which are race, religion and politics. They are the 3 easiest ways to insult someone, especially in the pub. However, I have nothing to hide when I say I dislike the Conservative party immensely, always have done, always will do. Why? Never mind about that. My reasons are my own.

A reason why you should dislike the Tories is because David 'Twat' Cameron has drawn up plans to scrap the NHS, meaning NO FREE HEALTHCARE FOR ANYONE IN THE UK. I believe that is simply not acceptable, and if you feel the same way, please take just 1 minute of your day to sign the petition below, otherwise we'll all be dying from broken fingers and the common cold. Real talk.

http://www.38degrees.org.uk/page/s/Protect_our_NHS_Petition

No comments:

Post a Comment