Enlish

Tuesday 22 November 2011

THE CHAMP IS HERE



So if you didn't know, I battled Henry Bowers at the Don't Flop Blood In The Water 5 event in Brixton this past weekend. The event was spread out over 2 days and incorporated a 2 on 2 tournament, the 'Times Change' tournament final and a number of high profile domestic and international matches which saw myself barring it out with a hairy swede. I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to divulge any results (publicly) as that would ruin the surprise when the videos drop, but one piece of welcome news came in the form of this little beauty. If you voted for Cruger & I you have my utmost thanks as this was the piece of rapping validation that my life was lacking as I bulldoze full steam ahead through the filter end of my 20's into the impending doom of the big three-zero. Cheers.



The weekend was a lot of fun and saw me consuming a shit load of booze, surprise surprise. I'm glad its over with though as preparing for written battles is a very long and time/energy consuming process that forces you to almost completely neglect every other aspect of being an MC, mainly writing songs, which I am now looking forward to banging out with a clear conscience. Going Amsterdam to record in 2 weeks and thus far I have next to nothing written so I need to get my game up if I'm going to be able to justify putting some of that good sticky icky in the air. You hear me knocking? Well let me the fuck in then!

No comments:

Post a Comment